Tuesday 7 February 2017

Rosa Event Sneak Peeks!

Look what we saw in the Google Play Store today! A Valentine's Day event update coupled with some Rosa Event banner sneak peaks!

It's pink, more pink, and extra PINK everywhereeeeeee~! xD


Loveee is in da air~! ♥♥♥


Flutterpedia Updates

Event decorations for the Rosa event are added, you can now see them in your Flutterpedia.


Heads up~!!! There may be an exclusive limited Store Decoration just like the Christmas Holly (which was on sale for 100 Glowbucks). Be sure to save up a bit of Glowbucks just in case!



Happy Starry Fluttering~! ♥


Cheers,
Night

Follow my Facebook page to receive updates for future blog content! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks a lot for uploading the details here. I came across this post at just the right time. I am planning to throw a party at an event space this weekend and I agree the Christmas holly looks really nice and I might just have to save it for the day.

    ReplyDelete