Tuesday 28 March 2017

Sona Event Flower Drop Rates


From a sample size of 160 event fireflies, here are the drop rates for each flower according to their rarity:

Common Event Flowers - 49 (30.63%)


Uncommon Event Flowers - 45 (28.13%)


Rare Event Flowers - 32 (20%)


Epic Event Flowers - 20 (12.5%)


Legendary Event Flowers - 14 (8.75%)


Fireflies spawn rate for the Sona event is 4 purple fireflies after a 3 hour flush.

The above data is collected after I completed the event and sold all my existing flowers. This means that I started to collect event fireflies from scratch.

I assume that the numbers reflect the true drop rates of event flowers, but do note that results vary across players. (While I was perfecting my set there was once I actually got 4 Lime Hawkmoth flowers in a row!) This guide is just to help you get a realistic expectation of how active you need to be during a firefly event in order to complete it.

The more Egg-Layers you have, the lesser time and Glowbucks you need to spend on the event. Try to earn an Egg-Layer the next time Runaway releases an event with one!


Happy Starry Fluttering~! ♥

Cheers,
Night

Follow my Facebook page to receive updates for future blog content! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment