Sunday 19 March 2017

Hello from Bangkok! Here's a yummy flutter...

I am in the middle of a holiday trip, and saw this mouth watering mango sorbert ice-cream sold at one of the street stores in Chatuchak. I immediately thought of you guys when I spotted it, so I decided to buy one in order to share the cuteness. xD

I went ahead and took a bite on behalf of all of you! xD

Do you feel that the whole thing looks like a yellow caterpillar? Hee hee... It is sold at all Annette ice cream Tuk Tuks in Bangkok. (Something like Bangkok's version of an ice cream truck).


Here is another flutter haul from Thailand! I bought a necklace ornament at one of the night market shops in Asiatique The Riverfront. They claimed that it is 99% silver...



Update: I bought another flutter accessory! I spotted this lovely ring at one of the stores in MBK Center. (Sidetrack: Gosh this place is a shopping heaven! Where else can you buy a pair of sport shoes for 199 Baht? That's less than 6 USD!)

I felt that the price for a 'rose gold' ring (300 Baht after haggling) was still a little expensive, but I knew that I had to get it!

So pretty right? xD

I have several other amazing flutters to share, hopefully I can get to it after I fly back!


Happy Starry Fluttering~! ♥

Cheers,
Night

Follow my Facebook page to receive updates for future blog content! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment